Hello to all my new found friends from ActiveRain. I've been tagged by Ginger & Roger Sala. I've had a really good time reading everyone's MEMEs. This was a great idea for letting people get to know each other and Become Involved in the ActiveRain Community.
So here goes. Five things about me:
1. I was on the Indiana High School Athletic Association State Runner-Up golf team in 1994. I also went on to become an apprentice in the PGA of America's Golf Professional Training Program.
2. My cousin and I were both born on Christmas Eve of the same year two hours apart from each other. You could say I'm almost a twin! LOL!
3. I am the 2nd oldest of 7 children. I have an older brother that will be 35 in May and a little sister that won't be 14 until August.
4. I have the two best dogs in the world. OK, I'm a little biased. We have two boxers. Our oldest is a 2-1/2 year old girl named Ali Wishes. This is when she was still small enough to pick up. Those days are long gone. Our other is a 1-1/2 year old boy named Brodie Licious.
5. I cry every single time I watch Rudy. I can't help it. I try to always keep the attitude that Rudy had. Everyone did nothing but tell him why he couldn't do it only to prove them all wrong. What a great inspiration that can be. It is truly amazing what the power of positive thinking can do.
I hope this provided you with a little more insight as to who I am. I look forward to reading many more MEMEs!
Your Best Move for Southern Indiana Real Estate
Brett Mumaw REALTOR®
3707 Charletown Rd. Suite 1A
New Albany, IN 47150
(812) 542-9057 Office